Postpartum and New Family Care Ottawa
We are able to provide support to families in-person with COVID safety measures or virtually. Contact us to learn more!
- Virtual support can be customized to meet your family’s needs. We can cover topics such as:
- Feeding support
- Newborn care and solutions
- Baby wearing
- Self-care and healing
- Emotional support and resources
Postpartum Care3 -12 Hour Blocks
- 1 Prenatal meeting
- Emotional support
- Cooking, cleaning, baby-care
- Help with other children
- 3 Hours – $100
- 6 Hours – $180
- 12 Hours – $340
- 8 hours of overnight support
- Tending to baby’s needs (diapering and soothing)
- Feel rested and confident after a good night’s sleep
- Support for nighttime breastfeeding
- Help caring for twins
Meet the MotherWit Doulas Night!
Meet the MotherWit Ottawa Doula Care team on the 2nd Wednesday of each month. Learn more about how a MotherWit Ottawa Doula can help during pregnancy, labour, delivery and after. Discover why Birth Essentials Prenatal Classes, in group or private sessions, are the most informative and interactive child birth preparation classes in Ottawa.
No Need to RSVP
If you can't make it please contact us and we can arrange a free private meeting!
Meeting ID: 843 3180 2789
Want to book a doula? Want more information?
If you are interested in working together, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!