Virtual Doula Care
Our services during the pandemic:
At this time, Doulas are allowed to attend births at ALL Ottawa area hospitals and birthing centres and for home births! However if you would like virtual services, please contact us to learn more.
We are able to provide support to families in-person with COVID safety measures or virtually. Contact us to learn more!
Contact us to learn more!
Call the Virtual DoulaVirtual birth doula consult
- Virtual birth support can be customized to meet your family’s needs. For example, we can discuss:
- Common pregnancy questions
- Preparing for labour (emotionally, physically)
- Creating a plan for your postpartum period and newborn care
PostpartumVirtual postpartum care
- Virtual support can be customized to meet your family’s needs. We can cover topics such as:
- Feeding support
- Newborn care and solutions
- Baby wearing
- Self-care and healing
- Emotional support and resources
The Virtual DoulaVirtual birth doula support
- 2 Prenatal meetings
- 24/7 On-call availability
- Early labour support at home (if applicable) until you transfer to the hospital
- Support for the remainder of your birth via text or phone
- 1 Postpartum follow-up
- Unlimited phone/text/email support