Virtual Doula Care
Our services during the pandemic:
Birth: At times during the Covid-19 pandemic when there has been a sharp rise in cases some Ottawa area hospitals will only allow one birth partner/support person. In these circumstances we are able to offer virtual birth doula services, please contact us to learn more.
Postpartum and newborn care: We are able to provide support to families in-person with COVID safety measures or virtually. Contact us to learn more!
All of our doulas are vaccinated!
Call the Virtual DoulaVirtual birth doula consult
- Virtual birth support can be customized to meet your family’s needs. For example, we can discuss:
- Common pregnancy questions
- Preparing for labour (emotionally, physically)
- Creating a plan for your postpartum period and newborn care
PostpartumVirtual postpartum care
- Virtual support can be customized to meet your family’s needs. We can cover topics such as:
- Feeding support
- Newborn care and solutions
- Baby wearing
- Self-care and healing
- Emotional support and resources
The Virtual DoulaVirtual birth doula support
- 2 Virtual Prenatal meetings
- 24/7 On-call availability
- Support for the remainder of your birth via text or phone
- 1 Postpartum follow-up
- Unlimited phone/text/email support